Senior PPC Manager – Remote
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real drive to help our Client become one of the leading PPC providers in the UK.
As a Senior PPC Manager, you’ll be working closely with the Head of Paid Media to direct the strategies of key accounts; implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns; mentoring and supporting the PPC Managers and Executives; be asked to deliver training and share your expertise through training sessions, blogs and articles. From time to time you will be asked to attend industry events like Google Partner events and represent the company as a speaker on industry conferences.
About the Role:
You’ll be responsible for cost-effectively handling PPC marketing campaigns, auditing, setting up and optimising activity,
liaising with clients, compiling progress and strategy documents on a regular basis.
This will include:
- Processing PPC audits for new clients
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google Display Network
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for large corporate clients
- Designing strategies, targets and managing budgets
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
- Analysing analytics and feeding back advice (this is an important part of the role)
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
You will work closely with the sales team by:
- Helping to form proposals
- Auditing potential clients’ accounts
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time
Key skills you’ll need:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience of managing multiple clients’ Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software.
Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- At least 4 years PPC/Paid Media experience within a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with advanced Google Ads features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Custom Reports, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI reporting for clients’ PPC accounts
- Be Google Ads qualified
- Be Google Analytics qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Data Analysis
- Analytically minded and strong in arithmetic
A nice to have, but not essential:
- Experience with Google DataStudio, setting up reports, customising dashboards and using RegEx to manipulate data
- LinkedIn Ads qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Ads Editor
- Experience in setting up Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Magento, Shopfiy CMS platforms
- Google Ads script building to manipulate data and an understanding of how to build out automated rules
What our client offers in Return:
- Fully remote working in the UK (opportunities to work from anywhere within Europe – exceptions apply).
- Free Private Medical Health Insurance (with cash back option on Vision & Dental care & 40% off Nuffield Health gym Membership)
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and they will send it to you for free.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary (annually)
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week.
- Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festivals
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company