Senior Designer – High Wycombe
Our Client are a friendly, welcoming, innovative agency based in High Wycombe. They create insight led, imaginative, technically advanced retail solutions from entire flagship stores, to smaller bespoke executions and everything in between.
They are thought leaders who offer an end to end design, production, installation and fulfilment service – providing the entire solution, or any of the component parts individually or combined. They have evolved from their conception as printers to adapt to the changing demands of the market and are honoured to work with some of the world’s leading global brands on truly innovative campaigns.
Our Client prides themselves on a flexible, friendly and agile approach – driven to deliver over and above expectations. They foster positive, collaborative relationships, have an unwavering fascination for technology and a deep passion for their consumer’s needs
Purpose of the Role
As a Senior Designer in the team, you work closely with the Creative Director and broader team to produce retail executions and campaigns that engage, inspire and help to deliver innovative, memorable and effective work across a range of sectors. As part of a small team, you will be a hands-on designer and creative who is happy to get stuck in and deliver from conception through to implementation, including client-facing aspect. A storyteller; able to use design to bring ideas to life across multiple disciplines and be passionate about your work and keen to push boundaries. Extensive work with Adobe Creative Cloud and have an understanding of digital content. You will take a lead role in the studio department and mentor junior members of the team.
You will be friendly, approachable, dynamic, flexible and passionate. You will work well in a team but also have the confidence to drive the business forward on your own initiative. You will be confident to foster strong relationships with your peers in the agency. You will be positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and be committed to finding a creative solution to every challenge. You will be able to manage stress well, be participative and inquisitive – embracing the family feel of agency that we are proud of.
• Accompany account management team to receive briefs from the client
• Accountable for all your creative output
• Active involvement in creative sessions for project kick-offs.
• Manage workload to set project budgets
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion., with a calm manner
• Working with Account Management to resource studio/workflow.
• Develop creative programs and design concepts to meet the client objectives.
• Work with internal teams to research and generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
• Work with the CD on the creative strategy
• Mentor and direct junior/mid-weight team members
• Work with the production department to help realise the projects making sure they remain commercial
• Communicate and enthuse clients and colleagues alike
• Strong eye for detail, layout and typography
• Presenting and explaining projects to clients and internal staff
• Strong team player with a positive attitude to everything you do
• Creative excellence
• Stakeholder management & influence
• Budget Management
• Organisational skills
• Knowledge of retail
• Solution based thinker
• Proven knowledge of insight
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Key Performance Indicators
• Estimated v actual project time/budget
• Client satisfaction