Senior Creative Designer – Bracknell
£40,000 - £50,000
A mid or senior level creative with aspirations to be senior/director. Switched-on, proactive with ideas and an open mind to the types and format of solution that might be required – willing and ideally an intent to be a bit of a creative all-rounder – as opposed to being a closed-off one-discipline-only person.
A capable, quick learner who will pick up and learn a tool in order to achieve an end idea, rather than be focussed on any one platform or toolset.
● Basics of digital design – responsive, website fundamentals etc.
● Rapid prototyping
● UX fundamentals – knowledge and processes
● UI – front-end design – a distinguishable style
● Knowledge of atomic/modular design and design systems
● Platforms: Figma / Framer / Principle / Invision / Zeplin / Sketch
● Animation / video – AfterEffects
● Typographic design eye
● Graphic design fundamentals – space, layout, perspective, contrast, proportions, balance
● Naturally creatively-led – rather than technical-first
Branding & Brand Strategy
Creative process oriented
Process and Design/Ops minded – style guides, handovers, file setup etc.
● Be pro-active, not re-active – Using initiative to begin work, not waiting to be told what to do (I want to be having to try to hold you back, 😊 not to have to be pushing you into action)
● Ask when you don’t know how to do something (We are fine with that – its how you learn)
● Present and speak confidently about your work, its origins, ideas, concepts and processes – backup with reasoning and justify decisions
● Speak with authority, confidence and knowledge, accept criticism,
● Show a client that you have ideas, that you want to help them, their company and develop the account
Experience which is needed for this position:
● Experience in a professional creative design role
● Experience working with and talking to clients – conducting/maintaining client relationships
● Experience working as a creative or in a creative team and an understanding of team dynamics and processes