Senior Account Manager – High Wycombe
This agency are a friendly, welcoming, innovative agency based in High Wycombe. They create insight led, imaginative, technically advanced retail solutions from entire flagship stores, to smaller bespoke executions and everything in between.
They are thought leaders who offer an end to end design, production, installation and fulfilment service – providing the entire solution, or any of the component parts individually or combined. They have evolved from their conception as printers to adapt to the changing demands of the market and are honoured to work with some of the world’s leading global brands on truly innovative campaigns.
They pride themselves on a flexible, friendly and agile approach – driven to deliver over and above expectations. They foster positive, collaborative relationships, have an unwavering fascination for technology and a deep passion for the consumer’s needs.
Purpose of the Role
Working closely with clients to deliver outstanding retail marketing campaigns, strengthening their market position and positively effect sales.
As a Senior Account Manager, you are the primary relationship owner for assigned client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Ensuring clients derive maximum value from their services. Prepare implementation plans, post project reviews and succinct annual planning. Work closely with clients to identify needs and consult on best practices for solutions and deliverables.
Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly status and result presentations where relevant. Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the internal stakeholders to aid in increasing revenue. Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual expectations to head off potential issues before they become problems.
You will be friendly, approachable, dynamic, flexible and passionate. You will work well in a team but also have the confidence to drive the business forward on your own initiative. You will be confident to foster strong relationships with your peers in the agency, as well as at all levels within the client business. You will be positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and be committed to finding a solution to every challenge. You will be an outstanding networker, be able to manage stress well, be participative and inquisitive – embracing the family feel of an agency that they are proud of.
• Support across multiple accounts and projects; develop positive working relationships with all
• Drive client retention, renewals and client satisfaction
• Have awareness of all competitor activities within accounts and prevent attrition
• Work closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes including project briefings, timeline optimization and troubleshooting
• Partner with internal teams to understand client goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout projects
• Manage and review project critical paths to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
• Work closely with Finance on project costs and invoicing
• Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
• Look to introduce initiatives to drive productivity and task efficiency
• Unprecedented relationships with all client contacts
• Proposing solutions that are designed and implemented to deliver measurable return on investment
• Be able to understand and articulate ROI for continual analysis
• Actively contribute to the pitch processes – proposals, negotiation, and completion
• Complete all projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget to the highest standard
Overall growth and development of assigned accounts
• Meet profit goals on each assigned account
• Provide feedback and counsel to account management team to meet budgets/objectives
• Be sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship
• Keeping management informed of the status of assigned accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times
• Stakeholder management & influence
• Planning & strategy development
• Budget Management
• Project Management
• In-Depth knowledge of shopper journey and store layout
• Understanding of materials used in retail fixtures and shop fits
• Excellent project management skills to deliver high value projects on time and within budget
• Proven negotiation skills
• Solution based thinker
• Ability to provide examples of in-depth analytics and the impact on performance
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
Key Performance Indicators
• Revenue growth
• Client satisfaction (internal and external)
• Accurate and timely timesheets and PO’s logged