Marketing Manager – Kent
£30,000 - 40,000k
Job purpose summary:
The Marketing Manager will develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans to promote the agency’s brand and services in order to attract clients and retain existing clients.
You will be responsible for creating an effective outreach strategy and increasing the agency brand awareness and market share through branding, advertising and promotional campaigns within budgetary restraints. You will have the ability to create compelling stories and manage strategic campaigns to raise brand awareness using a variety of marketing channels, including go to market launches, advertising, email campaigns, events and social media.
You will also build marketing programs and campaigns, collaborate cross functionally and identify the necessary measures and outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities and output within the agency.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Familiarity with latest outreach trends, technologies and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional storytelling and writing skills.
- Budget management.
- Analytical skills to forecast, measure outcomes and identify trends and challenges.
- Multi department collaboration.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns on behalf of the agency
- Promote brand and services through storytelling and compelling content.
- Ensure the right messaging is communicated to attract prospective clients and retain existing ones.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (text, images and video) using various different marketing channels (social media, email campaigns and advertising).
- Updating leadership team on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns.
- Analyse data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Coordinate with other departments to produce effective strategies.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a marketing manager.
- A background in design studio / agency and direct client communications.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Experience of PPC or paid social ad campaigns.
- Knowledge of traditional & online marketing channels.
- Experience in executing email campaigns.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Experience: • Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a marketing manager within a design studio / agency.