Installation and Maintenance Manager – High Wycombe
Our Client are a friendly, welcoming, innovative agency based in High Wycombe. They create insight led, imaginative, technically advanced retail solutions from entire flagship stores, to smaller bespoke executions and everything in between.
They are thought leaders who offer an end to end design, production, installation and fulfilment service – providing the entire solution, or any of the component parts individually or combined. They have evolved from their conception as printers to adapt to the changing demands of the market and are honoured to work with some of the world’s leading global brands on truly innovative campaigns.
Our Client prides themselves on a flexible, friendly and agile approach – driven to deliver over and above expectations. They foster positive, collaborative relationships, have an unwavering fascination for technology and a deep passion for their consumer’s needs
Purpose of the Role
Working with their clients to deliver outstanding retail marketing campaigns, strengthening their market position and positively effect sales.
This role is dual purposed. You will be required to make regular visits to retail stores to carry out monthly checks and ensure all installed units are looking good and working correctly. You will also be responsible for completing various installations on behalf of clients.
You will be friendly, approachable, dynamic, flexible and passionate. You will work well in a team but also have the confidence to work on your own initiative. You will be confident to foster strong relationships with your peers in the agency. You will be positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and be committed to finding a solution to every challenge. You will be able to manage stress well, be participative and inquisitive – embracing the family feel of agency that we are proud of.
• Installation support with various projects – completing to timeline, budget and to a high quality
• Work in an organised and methodical fashion
• Providing suggestions for future improvements where relevant
• Maintenance checks across all stores nationwide
• Capturing clear and accurate photos of display units and ensure they are uploaded to OSCAR
• Resolve any minor issues onsite and promptly report any major issues
• Communicate confidently and professionally with store staff
• Flexible approach to cover days/nights as required
• Completing expenses and keeping admin up to date
• Acute attention to detail
• Solution based thinker
• Pride in work completed
Key Performance Indicators
• Client satisfaction
• Project compliance success