Client Account Manager – Poole
£25,000 - £35,000
With in-demand combination of expert content, communications and campaigns turbocharged by rapid growth in complementary digital services including marketing automation, website optimisation, SEO and PPC, we’re looking for an experienced Client Account Manager to expand the support for our clients customer base.
Our client makes brilliant, mind-bendingly smart stuff that underpins the world we live in – from gas and temperature analytics to 3D vision sensors and predictive IOT technologies that make factories more efficient. This agency’s market-leading expertise and knowledge in these areas make them the ‘go-to’ resource for these industries – but they retained on the dedication and ability to understand, manage, and deliver their complex needs.
We’d like to hear from experienced client managers who would like to work with a diverse range of clients across the UK, Europe, and Americas, as well as be part of this agency’s transition to offering clients a complete, data-driven, content-led programme of measurable lead generation.
You’ll be an ambitious, accomplished account executive or account manager with agency experience, who dreams of taking their client management skills to international level. Professional and proficient in your approach, you’ll bring clients your can-do attitude that’s based in best-practice methodologies.
Personable and proactive, you’ll learn and develop a technical understanding of our clients’ products and services, so you are able to converse with them at the level they demand; you’ll also be a decision maker, able to work on your own initiative, as well as integrating yourself into the agency’s close-knit team, based in Poole, Dorset.
• Proven in client liaison and relationship building
• Project and budget management skills
• A strategic marketing communications thinker, able to devise and present practical and relevant marketing solutions to clients
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly organised in account management and time management
• Confident to make and own informed decisions in the best interests of client and agency
• Clean driving license
• Current passport
• A demonstrable track record in account management
Being part of the agency has plenty of benefits:
Health & Wellbeing
• Private medical insurance (Vitality Healthcare)
• Highly flexible hybrid working arrangements
• Pension scheme (4% matched)
Performance & Development
• Proactive personal development allowance, linked to Personal Development Programme
• Performance-related bonus scheme
• Personal carbon footprint
• Friendly, open office environment in a great location