Account Manager – High Wycombe
£30,000 - £40,000
This agency are a friendly, welcoming, innovative agency based in High Wycombe. They create insight led, imaginative, technically advanced retail solutions from entire flagship stores, to smaller bespoke executions and everything in between.
They are thought leaders who offer an end to end design, production, installation and fulfilment service – providing the entire solution, or any of the component parts individually or combined. They have evolved from their conception as printers to adapt to the changing demands of the market and are honoured to work with some of the world’s leading global brands on truly innovative campaigns.
They pride themselves on a flexible, friendly and agile approach – driven to deliver over and above expectations. They foster positive, collaborative relationships, have an unwavering fascination for technology and a deep passion for the consumer’s needs.
Purpose of the Role
Working with the agency’s clients to deliver outstanding retail marketing campaigns, strengthening their market position and positively effect sales.
The Account Manager facilitates the efficient handling of all client projects and help to make a significant contribution to a quality focused customer service. Delivering profitable growth of the business and achievement of other common business goals. Ensuring clients derive maximum value from their services. Working with clients to identify needs and consult on best practices for solutions and deliverables.
As Account Manager, you are a key relationship owner for assigned client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Ensuring clients derive maximum value from services. Deliver all projects diligently, to budget and on time. Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual expectations to head off potential issues before they become problems.
You will be friendly, approachable, dynamic, flexible and passionate. You will work well in a team but also have the confidence to drive the business forward on your own initiative. You will be confident to foster strong relationships with your peers in the agency, as well as within the client business. You will be positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and be committed to finding a solution to every challenge. You will be an outstanding networker, be able to manage stress well, be participative and inquisitive – embracing the family feel of an agency that we are proud of.
• Manage multiple client projects; develop positive working relationships with all
• Maintain solid relationships with clients
• Manage client projects from end to end
• Pay utmost attention to detail; proof reading and accurate execution of edits
• Drive client retention and improve client satisfaction
• Work closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes including project briefings, timeline optimization and troubleshooting
• Work closely with operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
• Partner with internal teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout projects
• Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
• Prepare project executive summary reporting, including analysis and research
• Manage client workflow, review project critical paths and project trackers to ensure client expectations
• Work closely with Finance on project costs and invoicing
• Adhere to established processes and workflows (provide input as needed)
• Ensure a superior customer service level is maintained along with operational excellence and strategic insight
• Awareness of competitor activities within accounts to prevent attrition
• Championing the client at all levels internally, providing clients with excellent service and support
• Ensure meeting notes are thorough, concise and distributed in a pro-active, timely manner
• Facilitate and support client facing meetings
• Produce clear, concise and cohesive written briefs to include timelines, costings etc.
• Manage and meet all agreed client deadlines and expectations
• Stakeholder management & influence
• Planning & strategy development
• Budget Management
• Project Management
• In-Depth knowledge of shopper journey and store layout
• Understanding of materials used in retail fixtures and shop fits
• Knowledge of retail operations
• Excellent project management skills to deliver high value projects on time and within budget
• Proven negotiation skills
• Passion for detail and delivery
• Solution based thinker
• Proven knowledge of insight
• Ability to provide examples of in-depth analytics and the impact on performance
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
Key Performance Indicators
• Revenue growth
• Client satisfaction (internal and external)
• Accurate and timely timesheets and PO’s logged